Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ready for my closeup!

I finally have the pictures from my photo shoot! There are lots of pictures in the post, but only about half of what was on the disc. I am also on the W Talent website and will be having comp cards made soon.

Shots around downtown Salt Lake City:













Shots at Pioneer Park:










Headshots (I wasn't crazy about any of the headshots, so we're using one of the pictures with the gray shirt instead):




Dress shots (2nd to last one was when the photographer told me to be goofy. I also jumped up and down, but didn't include the picture, because I look ridiculous):
















4 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

first purple w/ curly hair I LOVE and the 3rd and fourth from the bottom are so nice!! How do they and WHo do they market to?

Amy said...

I really like the second dress shot, and the one in the gray shirt where it's really close up and you're not smiling (I actually think you look kind of like anne hathaway in that one) and all the french horn shots...especially the closer up ones...and in all the closer up shots your eyes look really cool! hooray!

Charity said...

Ellen, where are you?! Just wondering how you are doing.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Please UPDAte dear:)